Thursday, February 5, 2015

Unboxing Post: BDJBox January & February 2015 - Kawaii Must-Haves

I don't quite like the first two months of the year, because I only get a single BDJBox for both. :(

However, the Jan-Feb BDJBox for this year is just waaaayyy beyond how I expected it to be. 

Look!


Another sneak peek! The bottom photo shows a beauty booklet from Mandom Corp.


And finally, here's the breakdown!

Enjoy!

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion, 300ml - Php 419



This breakthrough makeup remover gently removes makeup and effectively cleanses skin. This is Japan's first ever water-based makeup remover that absorbs impurities, leaving skin feeling fresh and moisturized without the oily feeling. 
A few days ago, I seriously contemplated on buying a Bifesta for myself. I knew I had to do something for my skin; because out of laziness, I sometimes end up sleeping with my makeup on!

I know it's a mortal skincare sin, but what else could I do? Cleanse with water even though my eyes are tired? Seriously, my mom would probably give a tedious lecture on how to take good care of my eyes.

Of course, I simply cannot neglect my skincare needs, and good thing Bifesta Cleansing Lotions offer a unique way to solve my dilemma. The Bifesta Cleansing Lotion offers to remove makeup and cleanse the skin even without water!

Just so you know, I'm glad I didn't buy a Bifesta while I was at Watsons the other day. It's as if I sensed that a Bifesta Cleansing Lotion would soon be delivered to my doorstep! Thank you BDJ!!!

Lucido-L styling Milk, 70ml (Php 295)



This day time hair supplement style and treats your hair at the same time! Powered by Hyaluronic Acid, it coats hair strands for soft and tangle-free hair, with a long-lasting sweet and fruity-floral scent. It comes in 4 variants to suit whatever style you like.  
This baby looks like a good leave-on treatment. I haven't tried this one yet, but I suppose it would help my locks to stay in place. It claims to last for about 140 uses. How good is that?! And, for the record, I'm one happy Bella.

Lucido-L Treatment Oil Perm, 50ml (Php 295)



A perfect fit for permed and colored hair, this overnight treatment will repair and maintain your soft and bouncy curls that you've  always wanted! It can also serve as heat protection serum whenever  you are styling your tresses. 
Here's another Lucido-L product, which is for overnight use. It claims to repair permed hair. I don't have permed hair, so despite my hesitance to let somebody else own it, I might just give it away. :(

This product claims to last for about 60 applications.

Sunkiller Perfect Water Essence, 30ml (Php 495)




This water-based Japanese sunscreen gel feels water light and delivers superior UVA protection and can double as your makeup base. It applies like water and is sebum proof, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean, and smooth. 

I love sunblocks, and I'll love them even more if they're gels! This one is just about perfect!

This baby is for the face and the body. Interestingly, it could also be a good makeup base.

I have a feeling that this could be my next best friend.

Pixy Coverlast, 10g (Php 325)



This long-lasting powder foundation from Pixy has Microsphere Powder that covers blemishes for a smooth, even and natural makeup look. It also controls oil and shine to keep you looking  fresh throughout the day.
You know, I love anything Pixy, and this powder might just be a good product for me. I haven't swatched it just yet, so I hope it would match my skintone. Otherwise, I might just give this away as well.

It's interesting how they packaged this compact. The pressed powder is situated right below the mirror, while the puff is snugly kept at the bottom. I don't really know if it's pure genius or simply another form of inconvenience, but as of now, I love everything about this Pixy Compact Powder.

Pixy Eye Shadow, 2.8g (Php 315)



Its Micro-pearl formula creates a soft texture that makes  it easy to apply and blend on your lids. Its two-color combination makes it easy to use. Combine it with other shades to create  more eye makeup looks! 
Finally! A Pixy eyeshadow.

The duo I received is called Sparkling Gold. Honestly, I'm not sure if I like the colors. I mean, the combination is a little off, don't you think? But, I'm thinking of using this soon.

I had swatched this a while ago, and I'm pretty pleased with the results. It's not overly pigmented. It's pretty decent, color-wise. Personally, I think it's quite powdery but it shouldn't be a problem.  It's not chalky anyway.

I got some other Pixy goodies as well, but they were repeat products. I'm in love with Pixy, so repeats are not an issue at all!

Pixy Blush On, 3.5g (Passion Roses 04) 



This pretty blush will help you pull off that natural, cute flush on your cheeks, giving you a sweet and innocent glow whenever you smile. It also comes with a handy brush and built-in mirror for easy touch-ups!  

I reviewed this blush here.

Pixy Two Way Cake Fit, 12.2g 



This powder formula blends perfectly for a smooth and long lasting base. Use it wet for more coverage, or dry for a natural look. It contains two way whitening squalane oil to prevent dry skin, and SPF15 to protect your skin from sun damage. 
Overall

Overall, BDJ totally nailed it! I love everything that came with this box.

And value for money? It's totally worth it. I'm a very happy Bella. In fact, it really feels like I bought two boxes already.

As for Mandom:

I love your products and I'm definitely keeping an eye on your brands for more! I have tried and tested a lot of Mandom stuff, and I'm in for more!

Overall, it's a great box.

Thank you so much, BDJ and Mandom!



[DISCLAIMER] This is NOT a sponsored or paid advertisement.  

NEWBEE (the author of this blog) chose to buy the said beauty box at her own expense. Please note that the reviews are not by any chance made by an expert on makeup and skincare; these reviews are all based on the author’s limited knowledge, thoughts, and opinions. 
If you have beauty products that you’d like me to review, let me know! 
Do you have any business inquiries? Please send me a message to: newbeeworld31@gmail.com




















0 comments:

Post a Comment