Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review: iWhite Korea Nose Pack Whiteheads and Blackheads Remover 1.76oz (50g)

A lot of girls, like me (and probably, you), are in a hunt for the perfect whitehead and blackhead remover. 

If you're extra conscious about whiteheads and blackheads on your face, you might need a good peel off mask to take away those pesky flaws.

Speaking of peel-off masks, the iWhite Korea Nose Pack Whiteheads and Blackheads Remover looks promising. Let’s see how well it fared in my standards. 


Product name: iWhite Korea Nose Pack Whiteheads and Blackheads Remover 
Size: 1.76 oz or 150g
Bought from: Watsons
Frequency of use: Once a week
Used by blogger for: 4 weeks
Price: Php 189.00

It is a solution that is effective in removing whiteheads and blackheads, eliminates deep-seated dirt and other impurities. It minimizes the pores and excess oil on the nose.

·         Directions for Use: Wash face with iwhite Facial Wash. Apply ample amount of iWhite Nose Pack on the nose and spread the solution evenly. Wait for 15 minutes or until it dries and peel off from the base of the nose upward. For best results, use 2-4 times a week.



Made in Korea by Re-Bom Cosmetics Co., Ltd. 



My Experience/ Impressions

Packaging

The iWhite Korea Nose Pack Whiteheads and Blackheads Remover's packaging is typical - it's in a handy tube, which proves to be very efficient to use. It's hygienic, too.

It doesn't come with a box though, not even with a plastic covering, but I haven't had any problems with it, whatsoever. Plus, the basic information you need to know - like expiry date, batch code, and manufacturing date, are all printed on the tube.

Most of all, the descriptions, list of ingredients, and directions are all in English. It's nothing special but it works great for me. Packaging is simply perfect.



Formulation

Do you remember how Elmer's glue looks like? How it smells like?

If you do, then it would be easy for me to describe this blackheads and whiteheads remover to you.

Honestly, I suspect that this could have been the improvised version of the Elmer's glue - especially made to, you know, remove the impurities on your nose. Just kidding. 

Kidding aside, the consistency and the scent of the product is very close to the glue. It's sticky and it somehow solidifies a few seconds after it comes in contact with air.

If you'd apply it on your nose, you would notice that it would fill in the gaps and pores on your skin. Leave it on for a few minutes, and enjoy peeling it off thereafter. It should help clear the impurities on your nose.

A little product goes a long way

BUT!

I have been trying this product for over a month now, and one thing I've noticed, is that whenever I try this on my nose, nothing really significant happens to my skin.

True, it improves my skin a little bit - making it look cleaner and more supple, but the effects are only temporary. Also, I was disappointed when I couldn't find whiteheads and/or blackheads sticking out on the peeled mask. Meaning, it failed to remove my impurities - not even the ones that stuck out of my skin.

BUT!

This doesn't mean it wouldn't work differently on you. Just give it a try if you're interested.

RATING 

Packaging - 5.00 out of 5.00
Formulation - 3.50 out of 5.00
Cost Efficiency - 3.00 out of 5.00

Average Rating: 3.83 out of 5.00 

Pros: 

  • Simple, handy and hygienic packaging
  • Information are printed in English
  • Manufactured date, expiry date and batch code printed on tube
  • Very easy to use
  • Enhances condition of the skin temporarily
Cons: 
  • Failed to remove whiteheads and blackheads
Since this product may not be for me, I don't think I'll repurchase this. I enjoyed the experience anyway. Who would have thought peeling would be THIS fun?

That's all for today!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Love,


Newbee



[DISCLAIMER] This is NOT a sponsored or paid advertisement. NEWBEE (the author of this blog) chose to buy the said product at her own expense. Please note that the reviews are not by any chance made by an expert on makeup and skincare; these reviews are all based on the author’s limited knowledge, thoughts, and opinions. 
If you have beauty products that you’d like me to review, let me know!  
Need advertising space? This blog is also open for advertising. Please send me a message to: newbeeworld31@gmail.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment