Monday, March 9, 2015

Unboxing Post: BDJ Box March 2015 - Pond's Exclusive

source: BDJ Box Official Facebook Page


When the BDJ Team finally announced the most-awaited release of the March 2015 BDJBox with this image in their Facebook page, I was filled with excitement!

I know I've seen this image before, and I really have a feeling that it's going to be a brand exclusive box, from Pond's!

And boy, was my guess correct!

Here's what I got from the mail just now:








Crazy, huh? It's a generous box of full-sized Pond's products! And they're the newest line, too!

And, here's the breakdown:

Pond's Flawless White Ultra Luminous Serum 30ml - Php 480


Worrying about uneven skin tone caused by exposure to sunlight and pollution? Now you can unlock flawless, radiant skin in just 7 days! With 9x more radiance power in a single drop, the serum seeks to address spotless, radiant and even-toned skin. It contains VAO-B3 technology that helps block skin pigmentation from appearing in the surface and helps renew our skin. Formulated with GenActiv, this layering serum interrupts the skin's melanin cycles. Stubborn dark spots and discoloration are reduced in one week.

This is the most expensive product in the bunch, and probably the most essential, too. I think Pond's is stepping up their game by introducing serums, despite being a drugstore brand. 

'Unlock flawless and radiant skin in just 7 days'? I wonder if this 7-day promise is true. There's no telling for now. Don't worry, I'll give this a try and get back at you if this thing does its job. 


Pond's Pearl Cleansing Gel 100g - Php 155
Bonus: Pond's Pearl Cleansing Gel 50g 


The newest beauty trend is here! Pond's introduces a breakthrough to add to your beauty regimen, the NEW Pond's Pearl Cleansing Gel. It is the first whitening facial wash in gel formulation that cleanses your skin, making it whiter and fresher, without drying it. It has Vitamin B3 and Pearl Essence known to whiten skin. With its oxygenated formulation, it cleanses and refreshes while locking in moisture, making skin softer and smoother. This newest beauty trend is also perfect for sensitive skin as it has milder ingredients compared to drying, whitening soaps. 
I noticed that most products that promise skin whitening, indeed cause skin dryness. This is the main reason why I try to avoid skin whitening products. However, this whitening cleansing gel from Pond's claims that it's different from the rest of the whitening products out there. It supposed to lock in moisture, while whitening the facial skin. I hope it works, because I love cleansing gels so much.

Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel, 50g - Php 399




Pond's Dewy Rose Gel is the first expert, whitening product that comes in a refreshing gel, formulated by the Pond's Institute. It goes deep within the skin and is clinically proven to lighten dark spots and to smoothen pores. Its unique gel formula is gentle to the touch, instantly cools and hydrates your skin. It has Rose Lumiere serum which is made from alpine rose extract that helps lock in moisture and reduces skin dullness from within. The result? Dewy, soft skin so flawless, it glows. Great as makeup primer, too!
I got two smaller versions of this from my September 2014 BDJ Box. I've been using them on a regular basis, until I ran out last week. 

Am I happy receiving a repeat product this time around? 

Yes!!! 

I love this product so much, and this product that made me believe in Pond's. This White Dewy Rose Gel did what it promised. It improved my complexion significantly, making it brighter and dewier in a healthy way. And, I've been complimented a lot of times since I used this gel. I got compliments at the workplace, I got compliments from school, and I even got compliments from sales ladies from Watsons, HBC, and other beauty stores. 

For something so cheap, it does its job really well. 

 Pond's Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Cream 50g - Php 340






As skin renewal hits its peak at night, use the Flawless White Re-Brightening Night treatment, a regeneration night cream enriched with GenActiv that repairs skin damage, lightens and evens out dark spots while you sleep. Wake up to radiantly glowing skin as the night formula actively lightens and more importantly, evens out your complexion. This miracle night cream saves you from all the daily torment your skin goes through. This amazing skinovation makes sure that you achieve your skin's potential by matching your skin type and ridding it of impurities. 
Night creams are essential, because they are supposed to repair your skin while you're snoozing. For Pond's to promise so much by 'lightening out dark skin spots', then, this should be something. I hope it's the 'miracle' that I'm looking for.

Pond's Flawless White BB+ Cream 25g (2 shades - Beige and Light) - Php 299 each


Get instantly spotless and radiant skin with the Flawless White Whitening Expert BB+ Cream with SPF30 Pa++ from Pond's. It's especially formulated for Asian women who want the benefits of spotless finish and illuminated - from-within radiance. Enriched with GenActive, it hides blemishes instantly and repairs damaged skin permanently. And with an SPF 30 protection, never worry about the sun's harmful effects on your skin again! Its formulation is light, non-oily and non-comedogenic, so it does not clog pores giving both skin care and makeup benefits.  
I'm not really into trying out BB Creams nowadays, because I have a whole shelf full of them right now. (I have issues, too.) But I heard good things about Pond's BB Creams, so why not give it a try?

Overall

The past few months, we could see that BDJ boxes have tremendously improved. And this box, is no exception at all. We, Bellas are indeed very spoilt by BDJ.

Obviously, I'm happy with everything that came with this box, and all of which are things I could use!

I do hope BDJ will continue sending out boxes of this quality.

To the BDJ Team, thank you so much for this wonderful box! May you prosper even more!


Love lots,


Marie


[DISCLAIMER] This is NOT a sponsored or paid advertisement.  

NEWBEE (the author of this blog) chose to buy the said beauty box at her own expense. Please note that the reviews are not by any chance made by an expert on makeup and skincare; these reviews are all based on the author’s limited knowledge, thoughts, and opinions. 
If you have beauty products that you’d like me to review, let me know! 
Do you have any business inquiries? Please send me a message to: newbeeworld31@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment