Sunday, March 15, 2015

Review: Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack 100ml

I was extremely ecstatic when I unboxed this product from one of my BDJ Boxes. I've heard quite a lot about Too Cool For School - most of which are raves! The Pumpkin Sleeping Pack is my very first Too Cool For School product, and my very first sleeping pack as well. 

The Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack promises to nourish the skin, and to lock in moisture while you're sleeping. 


Pros:
  • Very easy to apply 
  • Non-greasy
  • Not messy
  • A little goes a long way
  • Moisturizes well 
  • Refreshing 

Cons:
  • Not available in the provinces
  • Might cause breakouts 
sealed! 
Consistency

The TCFS Pumpkin Sleeping Pack is in the form of a translucent kind of gel. This formulation allows the skin to easily absorb the product in a matter of seconds, depends of course, on one's skin type. Since it absorbs pretty quickly, you really don't have to worry about staining your pillow or your sheets with this sleeping pack. Also, it's colorless, so if in case it comes in contact with your sheets, you would hardly know it's there! 

Too Cool For School Translucent Gel - Pumpkin Sleeping Pack

And since it's gel, there's a refreshing feel to it once applied on the skin. I often find it comfortable and relaxing to use - really ideal for snoozing! 

Its scent reminds me of baby powder, but it's not overbearing at all. There were even times when I could hardly notice the scent. 

Lastly, a little product goes a long, long way. I've been using this regularly for months now - twice a week at most - and I still have lots of product in the tube; I wonder if I could empty a single tube within a year? 

Manufacturing date embedded on the tube

Effectiveness

I use this regularly, twice a week, and I believe that it never fails to moisturize my skin every after application. I love how it moisturizes my skin after hours of sleeping. My skin would always appear healthy and supple in the morning, and throughout the day. Indeed, I could say that it deserves the raves!

One word of caution, though: since it moisturizes quite well, people with oily skin should use this product sparingly, as this could potentially cause minor breakouts. I noticed that I experienced minor breakouts with it, but not too often. 

Other than that, I still find this an excellent skincare product sold at a very reasonable price of Php 689. 

Repurchase?

Yes! I love it to bits! 

How about you? What do you think?

Don't be shy! Comment away!


Love,

Marie


[DISCLAIMER] This is NOT a sponsored or paid advertisement. MARIE (the author of this blog) purchased the said product using her own money. 

Please note that the reviews are not by any chance made by an expert on makeup and skincare; these reviews are all based on the author’s limited knowledge, thoughts, and opinions. 


If you have beauty products that you’d like me to review, let me know!  
Need advertising space? This blog is also open for advertising. Please send me a message to: newbeeworld31@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment