Sunday, December 22, 2013

Choose to Shine with the Free Pantene Treatment Kit from Belle de Jour (BDJ)

Hi there!

A few days more and it’s Christmas once again.

Isn't that wonderful?

For those who had been anticipating my blog post, I’m so sorry if I’m a little late; I had to deal with a lot of stuff at school and at work. I have to admit that I spent the whole day yesterday sleeping and just watching movies, though. Pretty lazy, huh?  That was, to make up for the lost sleep and fun I would have spent in the past days, but I’m coping up anyway.

Since it’s the season of giving, I’d like to talk a little about something I got from my mail last week. It was sometime around Thursday, or Friday, I think; I’m not really sure, since I was away from home when it was delivered.

The BDJ Website


I got a Pantene Treatment Set (Pantene Pro-V Daily Intensive Conditioner Total Damage Care in 180ml + 1 Pantene Pro-V All Day Smooth Miracle Water in 100ml) from the Belle de Jour Team. It’s basically FREE and shipping is free as well, that is if you’d sign up for http://group.ilovebdj.com/


What I got. Sorry, I lost the original box these two products came with. 


Initial Reactions:
I was so thrilled to receive the items when I got home. A conditioner is a staple, and with a leave-on, it couldn’t be even more perfect!

When I got my hands on the kit, almost instantly, I applied the ‘miracle water’ leave-on. I was curious to find as to how the solution is called ‘water’ when basically, it looked like a gel. Yes, a gel. I followed as what was instructed on the packaging:

The instructions and the list of ingredients


The pump


Note: Beat dryness and humidity in any weather



Gel????
Behold! The gel-like solution instantly turned to water(?!)


Indeed, the leave-on solution delivers an ultra-light finish. My hair has turned glossier and prettier when I put it on. It was like an instant makeover to my super ugly hair. So, yeah, thanks BDJ! Thanks Pantene!

As for the conditioner, honestly, I wasn’t able to try it out yet. So, I hope this is fine!

If you haven’t signed up for your free Pantene Treatment Kit, please do. I don’t know for how long the promo period would last but it would be really great if you could get one for yourself. The kit is FREE, and shipping anywhere within the Philippines is FREE, as well.

Please sign up at group.ilovebdj.com and please visit bdjbox.com for more info. 

#Choosetoshine and Merry Christmas to all!



Newbee



0 comments:

Post a Comment