Monday, January 13, 2014

Review: The Buy 1 Take 1 Tea Latte Coupon from BDJ and the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

If you live in Davao area, you would notice that recently we’ve been having this bed weather. Rain seems to pour non-stop, and most of us would just want to sleep throughout the rest of the day. However, not all of us have this kind of luxury, because after all, we have day jobs and school to attend to. Yep, I know; I hate it, too.

Anyway, don’t let the cold stop you from doing your obligations. If you’re like me, I know it’s quite tempting to just do nothing for the entire day. However, most of the time, we often end up regretting for the lost time and opportunity spent at mindless and untimely relaxation. It happened to me a lot of times, and as much as possible, I would like to avoid it, which is the reason why I resort to something else.

Whenever I feel lazy, I spend my time at coffee shops.

Yes, I visit coffee shops, whenever there’s something that needs to be done ASAP, and whenever I feel lazy and sleepy.

So, in line with this, let me share with you my first couponing experience with one of the most prominent coffee shops here in the Philippines: The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.

The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf logo

I got my coupon from my first BDJ Planner, as discussed in this post. Among all the BDJ coupons, the CBTL Buy 1 Take 1 Tea Latte appealed to me the most; I’m in love with tea, and I've always believed that teas served in coffee shops, like CBTL’s, are among the best there is.  


The Buy 1 Take 1 Tea Latte Coupon I redeemed at CBTL Gaisano Mall Davao


I went to a branch of the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Gaisano Mall of Davao’s The Peak. When I went there, I noticed that not so many people go to that area, and I just fell in love with the place almost instantly. It was peaceful and cozy, unlike the other coffee shops that I’ve been to, and the staff is very accommodating, too!

Like I said, I was armed with a CBTL buy 1 take 1 coupon when I went there. I bought a large Double Vanilla Tea Latte at Php 165.00 and a Lemon Square at Php 85.00. I chose a large Moroccan Mint Tea Latte as my free beverage. All in all, I got 2 large tea lattes and a lemon square for only Php 250.00!

The receipt

The Tea Latte came in with a large CBTL mug. Knowing that I couldn't drink all of the two ‘large’ tea lattes, I summoned my special someone to enjoy the free beverage. We had a great time, and for all I know, I’ll be back!

One lemon square and one large CBTL Double Vanilla Tea Latte
I loved the experience, and got my money’s worth.

Thanks BDJ! Thanks CBTL!

You’ll definitely find me coming back for more!


Love,


NEWBEE

[DISCLAIMER] This is NOT a sponsored or paid advertisement. NEWBEE (the author of this blog) chose to buy the aforementioned items at her own expense. Please note that the reviews are not by any chance made by an expert; these reviews are all based on the author’s limited knowledge, thoughts, and opinions.



0 comments:

Post a Comment