Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Unboxing Post: Memebox Superbox #81 - 1st Anniversary Box

Ladies, it's my first blog post for the year 2015!

And, before anything else, let me extend my sincerest gratitude, to you, my dear readers for the support. I wouldn't have made this far without you. I know I still have a lot to learn and explore, but I'm doing everything I can to make things work. I hope you'll find this blog helpful in a lot ways.

So, how's your year so far?

Today, I'm bringing you my first ever unboxing for the year. I should have done it a few days ago, but then again, I had to attend to lots of important stuff. Anyway, here's another Memebox!

Ladies, take a good look at the Memebox Superbox #81 - 1st Anniversary Box!
In celebration of Memebox's 1st year anniversary, we meticulously picked out only products that past our 1st and 2nd level screenings! This ultimate K-beauty box is bursting with the most talked and most wanted K-Beauty beautifiers that make it super simple to look drop-dead gorgeous! Perfect to give as a gift for the coming holidays, (or perfect to give as a gift to yourself), this box contains everything tailored to your K-Beauty needs! 1st anniversaries only come once, and we're gonna make sure that it makes a mark in K-Beauty history! 
Did the description made you want to grab an Anniversary Box?

A few months back, I was determined to get a hold of this box. This was sold together with the Pumpkin box, but I didn't grab it because I've had doubts with its contents.

Here's the sneak peek!




Unni Recipe Makes Your Skin Sooth Firming Pact SPF25 PA++ #21 Light Beige 12g - $12


Most cushion packs offer flawless coverage along with strong adherence but only end up choking the skin all day, which ultimately brings about dehydration, breakouts, and premature aging, However, this innovative Unni Recipe pact helps skin breathe through and over full makeup. Its moist, cushiony formula is infused with a 'Silky Balance Network'. It smoothly coats over skin with a natural coverage and leaves skin feeling silky soft and revitalized. 
I'm not so into pacts, but this one, is just different from every pact I have. It's bigger and definitely bulkier, and the material is not something that you would take lightly. Its polished black packaging simply reminded me of mineral foundation, but when you open it up, the whole thing smells like BB cream!

Its texture is probably the most intriguing of all, because it's sooooo soft and bouncy! I swear, this is not an ordinary pact at all. I'm not so sure about its shade though. It could be a miss on my fair skin. I hope not!

Tosowoong Bee AC Control Lotion or Bee AC Control Toner 100ml  - $15


Tosowoong's Bee AC Control series is formulated from naturally-derived ingredients - bee venom, galactomyces, and bifida ferments - that effectively soothe and neutralize acne-prone or stimulated skin. This skin care line is especially recommended for those with sensitive, problematic skin that receives damage easily from dryness and the external environment. 
I heard bee venom is the thing for acne-prone skin. My skin's not acne prone, but I can't say no to a bee venom-and-galactomyces combo in one product! I got the lotion, by the way. It would have been nice if I got the toner.

AHC Whitening Cream SPF35 Pa++ 30ml - $38


Skin brightening is with no doubt one of the most sought-after features that Korean women take into consideration when purchasing skin care or base makeup products.  This AHC Whitening Cream combines moisturzing cream, sunblock, brightening cream, and complexion correcting cream to provide the ultimate 4-in-1 multicare. A vitamin-rich blend of niacinamide, hyalouronic acid, lemon, kakadu plum, kamu kamu berry and betaine deeply replenishes dry, damaged skin and visibly corrects uneven skintone to create the signature dewy, translucent complexion so adored by Korean women. 
I can't believe I got another whitening cream. I don't really like whitening stuff, but the kakadu plum and kamu kamu berry in the list of ingredients are sooo intriguing. I might try this one out, or I might give it away.

Rire Capsule Mask Pack 75ml - $22


Is your skin suffering from constant dehydration this winter? This innovative spray-type mask pack is here to save the day. A mix of adenosine, niacinamide, cherry, blossom, evening primrose, and violet extracts delivers rich nutrients and instant moisture resurge to dry, sensitive skin.  
Whitening. So, yeah, I'm not really interested in this. The packaging is nice, by the way. And this thing's not a mask pack at all. It's just a spray type formula. I'd like to think of this as a toner.

Rire Cool Dr. Scalp+ 10ml & Hot Speed Manicure 15ml - $11




Enriched with various oriental medicinal extracts, the Cool Dr. Scalp+ works to cool down the scalp temperature for preventing possible hair loss and also to remove unnecessary impurities and dead skin cells from your scalp for both healthier scalp and hair. Then, there's the Hot Speed Manicure which works to penetrate deep into the hair cuticles, deliver abundant nutrition and creates a strong protein layer for maintaining the healthy moisture balance of your hair.  
Two tiny tubes for the hair. I initially thought these were for the nails. Boy, I was wrong!

Overall

What's this box called again? Ohh.. yeah, it's Memebox's First Anniversary Box. Honestly, it doesn't feel like it. It didn't excite me at all.

First anniversaries are supposed to be super memorable and special, right?

In my opinion, the Cafe Box would be a more fitting 'Anniversary' Box.

Now, I wish I got the Pumpkin Cosmetics box instead of this.




[DISCLAIMER] This is NOT a sponsored or paid advertisement.  

NEWBEE (the author of this blog) chose to buy the said beauty box at her own expense. Please note that the reviews are not by any chance made by an expert on makeup and skincare; these reviews are all based on the author’s limited knowledge, thoughts, and opinions. 
If you have beauty products that you’d like me to review, let me know! 
Do you have any business inquiries? Please send me a message to: newbeeworld31@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment